Sunday, April 1, 2012

hello sunday !



Blog while my tummy is bloating, feel like a fat fuck !, i always like how my boyfriends calls me FATTYYYYYYYY instead of baby !anyways spent the whole day spring cleaning at my old house, not many of my friends know that i moved From a lande to condo ! such a big change ! but i still get my own room and bathroom.


So glad that my mum is a interior designer. so proud of her, she did a great job decorating our house.
My fav part of the house is the living room, u get to enjoy the KL view and also i have my own stars right up the ceiling wall.these are fibre optic lights!
this is why i took interior architecture ! mum get to help me with all the assignment ! 



Picture of the day : the view 



1 comments:

Catherine Sang said...

OMG I love the design of your house!
Looks very luxurious & modern yet simple & comfy. Don't exactly know how to describe in words, but I hope you get what I mean. At first I thought the interior design photos were from Google. Only discovered that you were the photographer after reading your post. Although I don't know you personally but I have seen your photography on facebook. I love them and I think you do have the talent + passion. Keep it up ! From a random stranger hehe

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting