Thursday, March 29, 2012

Not so New

i finally start blogging! stopped blogging for like a year , i miss blogging so much , well basically this blog is gonna be different than my previous blog , mostly blog about photography stuff and a little bit of my life. .  i promise from the bottommmmmm of my pretty little heart that i will try to blog frequently . well for those new readers this is me 

A really attracting photo of me .

and most of my followers would know that i have a cina boyfriend, my sexy bitch , Bryan Chung <3

 i am a not so professional photographer, i wouldn t call myself a professional, i have not reached that level yet. but i have a page Keep Calm And Snap On , and i love my fans !


sooooooo. thats about it , felt really weird blogging , i have no idea what to blog 
goodnight earthlinks =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting