Friday, March 30, 2012

Post two

Post number two, spirit of blogging is back ! wait till you see my spirit will slowly decrease.....like 3,2,1 .Everyone seems so emo nowadays so many things happen among my friends , break up, drama, and other annoying stuff. Well for me this week went perfectly fine , movie date with ze boyfriends. PLEASE I WARN YOU DO NOT WATCH WRATH OF TITANS.bored like fuck. i expect alot from this movie, the trailer was really amazing but the movie was not even near to amazing.not even near!

Boyfriend here playing his fav video game. Bought COD for his birthday last year.THIS IS WAY BEFORE THE 9GAG THINGY. everyone thought i got influence with 9gag.Spent my friday night with one of my highschool friend LOOI yeap, sorry for the bad quality.Iphone still have to work on the quality , hate taking pictures at night 

TIP: To have a nice picture at night make sure to have bright  light, usually when i have photoshoot at night i will usually use really bright flash.so this is one one my pictures.


Pictures of the night <3

PICTURE OF THE DAY: always have a boyfriend tee 


will have "pic of the day " in every post 
all pictures taken by me 










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting